Welcome to Coursebank 101! This demo course is designed to guide you through the process of taking a course on Coursebank. Throughout this course, you will gain valuable insights on how to effectively navigate the platform. By following the outlined steps, you will develop a better understanding of Coursebank's online learning ecosystem, empowering you to make the most out of your future courses. Let's embark on this journey together and unlock the full potential of Coursebank's learning opportunities!
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this demo course, you will:
- acquire essential knowledge about the process of taking a Coursebank course, enabling you to navigate the platform with confidence
- gain valuable insights into accomplishing common tasks ensuring a smooth learning experience
- have a clear understanding of what to expect upon completing a course, including the benefits, certifications, or skills you can expect to acquire
Module 1: What To Know
3 Videos | 1 Activity
- About Coursebank
- The Coursebank Community
- The Coursebank User Interface
Module 2: What To Do
1 Video | 4 Activities
- Exploring the Activities and Assessments
- Interactive Content
- Common Problem Types
- Advanced Problem Types
- Peer-Graded Assignment
Module 3: What To Expect
1 Video | 1 Activity
- We've got you covered. Let’s go!
- We'd like to hear from you!