Research indicates that employee engagement and experience influence customer experience and satisfaction. To better understand where and how organizations should invest, insights that can be drawn from the customer experience should be applied to understanding of employee experience. This course will discuss: (i) the similarities between employee and customer journeys, (ii) the impact of employee experience on customer experience, and (iii) various analytics use-cases across the customer relationship management and talent management lifecycle. Practical application of analytic tools and techniques on real-life examples will be done in Excel.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, the learners are expected to:
- recommend business improvements and solutions to improve both employee and customer experience using the data-driven approach;
- come up with strategies to address sales and marketing challenges by using various methods and techniques to conduct the appropriate analysis and interpret analytic results for marketing insights; and
- demonstrate the use of data to make decisions about hiring and talent development, so that you can position yourself as a strategic partner in your company’s talent management decision.
You will need a computer or laptop with Microsoft Excel installed. Computer or laptop requirements are:
- For Windows: Core i3 or better, 4GB RAM or better, MS Excel 2007 or better
- For MacBook: ideally MS Excel 2013 or newer should be installed (some functions require this version on the Mac). If the version of MS Excel is 2011, download and install StatPlus.