Excel spreadsheet is one of the most vital pieces of software used in workplaces. This course will help you learn the essentials of Microsoft Excel, which you may use in performing calculations, creating visualizations, formatting spreadsheets. The course will impart skills in operating and navigating the Excel software thereby using it for better efficiency and productivity.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, the learners are expected to:
- perform basic spreadsheet tasks that may be used to have better efficiency and productivity in carrying out business tasks;
- professionally use Excel in creating visualizations and summary of data through tables, charts and graphs; and
- be proficient in Excel calculations using various functions and formulas that will strengthen business reports and analysis.
You will need a computer or laptop with Microsoft Excel installed. Computer or laptop requirements are:
- For Windows: Core i3 or better, 4GB RAM or better, MS Excel 2007 or better
- For MacBook: ideally MS Excel 2013 or newer should be installed (some functions require this version on the Mac). If the version of MS Excel is 2011, download and install StatPlus.