This self-directed capstone course provides an opportunity for learners under the Data Engineer pathway to integrate and apply the analytics skills and knowledge learned in their previous courses on real-world problems.
Learners are required to create a relational database that will be used to recreate the dashboard for Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) indicators.
At the end of the course, learners are expected to submit:
- A Relational Database that organizes various datasets to recreate the dashboard for SDG indicators
- An Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) of the created Relational Database
What You Will Learn
At the end of this capstone, learners will be able to:
- collect, transform, integrate, and prepare data to be used in the database and dashboard
- develop a normalized model to clean the data
- design a dimensional model from the normalized model to customize the data
- design the Entity Relationship Diagram to show relationships among all available data
- generate SQL scripts that will create a Relational Database to be used in creating SDG indicators dashboard