There is a foreseen demand for property management and excellent property managers as the Philippine economy is expected to continue its growth trajectory. This course was developed to give an overview of the property management industry. It is a good starting point for those who want to enter the profession.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of this course, the learners are expected to:
- learn what property management is;
- know the brief history of the property management industry in the Philippines;
- identify the four pillars of property management;
- learn what it entails to be a property manager; and
- gain an outlook about the profession through case studies.
Jeffrey Reyes Sosa
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
SOSAJB Property Management Corp.
8 Videos | 1 Activity
- Welcome to the course!
- Definition of Property Management
- A Brief History of Property Management in the Philippines
- 4 Pillars: Financial
- 4 Pillars: Engineering
- 4 Pillars: Administration / Legal
- 4 Pillars: Third Party Contracts Management
- Qualifications and Roles of a Property Manager
- Case Study 1
- Case Study 2
- Case Study 3
- Case Study 4