Creating a Smarter Philippines Through Data Analytics Research and Development (R&D), Training and Adoption
About Project SPARTA
Project SPARTA was launched in order to put in place the necessary online education, research and development mechanisms and infrastracture to not only enable the industry of data science and analytics but also to advance smart governance practices. It aims to train and graduate 30,000 learners in data science, analytics, and related fields through online learning. To know more about the SPARTA project, please visit the official homepage.
Become a SPARTA Scholar
Learn data analytics. Apply for a schorlarship and join thousands of learners in this exciting new field.
Project Sparta scholars can take courses on various fields of data science and analytics through learning pathways. Explore each pathway and the courses available for enrollment
- Sources, processes, analyzes data and provide reports to explain insights.
- Entry-level with no domain expertise.
- Manage data stored in an organization.
- Handle all things related to data processing, data policies and data guidelines.
- Create sophisticated analytical models used to build new datasets and derive new insights from data.
- Leverage data analysis and modelling techniques to solve problems and glean insight across functional domains.
How to become a SPARTA Scholar
Frequently Asked Questions
Development Academy of the Philippines
Department of Science and Technology
Philippine Council for Industry, Energy, and Emerging Technology Research and Development
Analytics Association of the Philippines
Start learning Data Science today
Apply for scholarship and join thousands of learners in six unique learning pathways involving data.